Canidae All Life Stages Chicken Turkey Lamb and Fish Formula Dry Cat Food
- Irresistible taste
- Undeniable nutrition
- For all breeds, ages and sizes
- Powerful antioxidants
- Healthy omega fatty acids
Make mealtimes easy, tasty and nutritious with the CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, & Fish Formula Dry Cat Food. Vet formulated speciﬁcally for all life stages with premium ingredients and optimum protein, this nutritionally dense formula takes a one-recipe-serves-all approach to feeding. That makes mealtimes for multi-cat households much simpler than dealing with multiple bags of different foods. Single-cat households will also enjoy the beneﬁts—no more guessing or switching based on your cat’s age or size. One bag is all you need for the great-tasting nutrition they deserve.
- Veterinarian formulated specifically for all ages and sizes
- Optimum protein from chicken, turkey, lamb and fish meal for a nutritionally dense formula
- Premium ingredients plus added vitamins and minerals make for great tasting nutrition
- Includes Healthplus solutions, a trio of probiotics, antioxidants and omega fatty acids added after cooking
- Made with uncompromised quality by the family-owned company without corn, wheat or soy
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Peas, Millet, Chicken Fat, Turkey Meal, Potato Protein, Lamb Meal, Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Ocean Fish Meal, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Inulin (From Chicory Root), Lecithin, Sage Extract, Cranberries, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Papaya, Pineapple. Contains A Source Of Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (min): 32.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 20.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.5%
- Moisture (max): 9.0%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (min): 3.75%
- Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega-3) (min): 0.75%
- Vitamin E (min): 200 IU/kg
- Taurine (min): 0.15%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 50 mg/kg
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (min): 100,000,000
- Cellulase (min): 100 CMCU/kg
- Calorie Content: 4,585 kcal/kg, 4.59 kcal/g, 2,084 kcal/lb, 521 kcal/cup
Kittens up to 6M old may require up to 3 times the amount of food as an Adult cat and should be fed 3 - 4 times a day. Kittens 6M to a year may require twice the amount of food as an Adult cat and should be fed twice a day. Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice. Senior and overweight cats may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
The smoothest transition from one cat food to another is to mix the foods together. When changing to CANIDAE some cats may do better by making a gradual transition over 7 - 10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Form: Dry Food