Bio-Groom Ear Mite Treatment with Soothing Aloe Vera - 1 oz
- Kills ear mites, ear ticks, aids in ear wax removal
- Contains aloe vera
- Non-oily, non sticky, all-natural, and biodegradable
Here is a superb lotion containing Pyrethrins, nature’s own safe insecticide, and Aloe Vera for sensitive skin. It effectively kills ear mites and ear ticks, plus aids in the removal of ear wax. It is non-oily, non sticky, all-natural, and biodegradable. Safe for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and rabbits, as well as the environment.
- Pyrethrins: 0.15%
- Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.5%
- Inert Ingredients: 98.35%
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.
Use Only on Dogs and Cats
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To control spinose ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax, apply 10 drops to each ear. Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solutions. Allow pet to shake its head. Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton. Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian. As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label
- Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application
- Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems
- Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old
Storage and Disposal
- Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed
- Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
- Keep away from heat or open flame
- Keep out of reach of children
- Size: 1 oz