Simpson Strong-Tie L-Shaped Angle - 3"
- Staggered nail pattern
- Durable design
- Reinforcing connector with multiple uses
The L angle is a general utility-reinforcing connector with multiple uses. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The L angle has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
L angle are load rated, providing the correct thickness and number of fasteners for the specifier compared with field fabricated clip angles. The connectors are general utility reinforcing angles with multiple uses.
- Staggered nail pattern reduces the possibility for splitting
- Load rated for wood and cold-formed steel applications
- Use all specified fasteners
- Nail the L angle’s wider leg into the joist to ensure table loads and allow correct nailing
- Material Thickness: 54 mil (16 ga)
- Finish: Galvanized
- Length: 3"