Drywall screws have been made specifically to combine drywall to either a wood or metal. A number 2 Phillips head makes the driving of this screw easily ready and the sharp tip screw is great for piercing wood. A black phosphate finish on the screw makes them easy to see as well will easily combine with your paint and mudding.
- #2 Phillips head required
- Fine threaded black phosphate screws
- For use with drywall in interior applications
- Fine tipped screw and bugle head for a clean finish
- Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Diameter: #6
- Length: 3"
- Package: 50 pk