Zircon StudSensor Pro45 Stud Finder
- Edge arrow
- SpotLite pointer
- "V" marker groove
- Ergonomic grip
The deep-scanning StudSensor Pro45 stud finder features a patented ergonomic grip to make stud finding quick and simple. It features a bright user-friendly interface to locate the edges of wood and metal studs and joists while being warned of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring. Securely anchor pictures, mirrors, shelves, and more.
- StudScan Mode locates the edges of wood and metal studs up to 3/4"(19 mm) deep
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2" (38mm) deep
- READY Light indicates when calibration is complete and the tool is ready for use
- EDGE Arrow lights up sequentially as the tool approaches a stud and fully illuminates when the stud edge is located
- Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" feature alerts if scan begins over a stud
- WireWarning Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2" (50mm) deep
- SpotLite Pointer shines an arrow-shaped image on the scanned surface to clearly indicate the edge of the stud
- A "V" marker groove enables accurate marking of stud edge location
- Ergonomic grip for a secure hold in either hand at any angle
- Wood studs: Typically within 1/8" (3mm) using the dual scan and mark procedure
- Metal studs: Typically within 1/2" (13mm) using the dual scan and mark procedure
- StudScan Mode: Up to 3/4" (19mm)
- DeepScan Mode: Up to 1-1/2" (3mm)
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline, required
- Operating Temperature: 20° to 105°F (-7° to 41°C)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 150°F (-29° to 66°C)
- Humidity: 5-90% RH (non-condensing)
- Water Resistance: Splash and water-resistant, not waterproof
- WireWarning Depth: In typical wall with Romex wiring, the wire can
be detected up to 2" (50mm) deep
- WireWarning Position Accuracy: Typically 90-250V at 50-60Hz within 6"
(150mm) of a hot unshielded wire
- Weight: 4.4 oz without battery
- Height: 6.78"
- Width: 2.84"
- Depth: 1.66"