Charlotte Pipe PVC Schedule 80 Male Pipe Thread Plug - 1"
- PVC construction
- Highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength
- Schedule 80 fittings
PVC Schedule 80 Pipe is for pressure applications and has a thicker wall than Schedule 40 pipe. It is highly durable, easy to install and has better sound deadening qualities than PVC and ABS Foam Core pipes. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
ASTM D 2467
Specifications for poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC) plastic pipe fittings, Schedule 80, Scope: This specification covers (PVC) schedule 80 fittings which are used with the distribution of pressurized liquids only.
- Color: Gray
- Material: PVC
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 80
- Product Type: Threaded Pipe
- Connection Type: Male Pipe Thread
- Application: Pressure Applications
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F
- Maximum Pressure: 630 psi
- Diameter: 1"
- Certification: IAPMO, NSF