Charlotte Pipe PVC Schedule 80 Slip X Slip X Slip Tee - 1"
- Thicker wall than Schedule 40
- Highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength
- Better sound deadening qualities
PVC Schedule 80 Pipe is for pressure applications and has a thicker wall than Schedule 40 pipe. It is highly durable, easy to install and has better sound deadening qualities than PVC and ABS Foam Core pipes. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
ASTM D 2467
Specifications for poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC) plastic pipe fittings, Schedule 80, Scope: This specification covers (PVC) schedule 80 fittings which are used with the distribution of pressurized liquids only.
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Tee
- Color: Gray
- Diameter: 1"
- Application: Drainage Waste and Vent
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 80
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F
- Connection Type: Slip X Slip X Slip
- Certification: IAPMO, NSF