Similar to a wire brad, wire nails have the same dimensions with a bigger head. The head sinks into the surface of most woods giving a smooth finished appearance. These nails are commonly used in carpentry applications where the nail head needs to be unobtrusive. They can be used at home or around the office.
- Designed for light duty application
- Similar to a wire brad, with a bigger head
- Smooth shank and extra sharp point
- Bright steel for a clean, smooth appearance
- Use for a variety of home and commercial applications
- Length: 3/4"
- Diameter: 17 ga