HTH Super 3" Chlorinating Tablets - 8 lb
- 4-in-1 chlorinating formula
- Kills algae and bacteria
- Sanitizes and protects pool water
Protect your indoor and outdoor swimming pool against bacteria, algae and other organisms and enjoy clean, clear water with HTH Super 3" Chlorinating Tablets.
HTH Super 3" Chlorinating tablets keep your pool clean and clear with a 4-in-1 formula that sanitizes pool water and protects against chlorine loss due to sun exposure. This formula includes built-in algae protection and clarifier for an amazing value in DIY pool care. Apply tablets to feeders, floaters or the skimmer basket, adding 1 tablet for every 10,000 gal of pool water. Sun protected for longer chlorine life, HTH 3" tablets dissolve slowly and last up to one week. They’re great for all pool types including vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems.
To Use: Place one tablet in pool feeder, floater or skimmer per 10,000 gal of water every week or as often as need to maintain a chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm. Do not add directly to the pool as this can cause damage to pool surfaces. Be sure to run the pump at least 8 to 10 hours per day. Test pH and chlorine levels at least two or three times per week and adjust as needed.
- HTH 4-in-1 stabilized chlorinating formula sanitizes and protects pool water from the loss of chlorine due to sunlight
- Includes built-in algae protection and clarifier
- Designed for ultimate value - dissolving slowly for longer chlorine life
- Place tablets into skimmer, floater or feeder for simple DIY pool care
- 1 tablet treats 10,000 gal for up to 1 week
- Compatible with saltwater pools
- Test pool water weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4 ppm
- Test and Balance pH Levels: First, make sure the pH of the water is balanced. If the pH is too high or too low, the chlorine sanitizer won’t work as effectively. The ideal pH range is between 7.2 and 7.8
- Proper Sanitization Requires Circulation: HTH Super 3" Chlorinating Tablets release chlorine slowly. Run your pump at least 8 hours per day (or night) to ensure your water is properly sanitized
- Apply to Feeder, Floater or Skimmer: Place one tablet in pool feeder, floater or skimmer per 10,000 gal of water every week or as often as needed to maintain a chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm. Do not add directly to the pool as this can cause damage to pool surfaces