The Rain Bird 22SA-RVAN mini rotor combines watering efficiency with the accuracy and simplicity of 45° to 270° pattern adjustment by hand, with no tools required. This versatile sprinkler allows you to apply multi-stream, water-saving coverage in more areas of your lawn – in narrow or wide corners, along curved walkways, even in outside corners.
In operation, the sprinkler produces remarkably low precipitation rates of 0.6 in. per hour, reducing water use up to 30%. The secret is in the nozzle's rotary multi-stream action. The water delivery is gentle enough for newly seeded areas and hillsides, yet covers more area than standard pop-up sprays. The nozzle's water droplets are also larger than traditional pop-up spray droplets, resisting windblown overspray. If you are planning a new irrigation system, this sprinkler's extended throw up to 24' allows you to use fewer heads per zone to reduce system complexity.
- Multiple rotating streams distribute water uniformly
- Extended throw up to 24' covers more area with fewer sprinklers
- Nozzle and screen are easily removed for flushing
- Pressure-activated wiper seal protects mechanism from creeping grasses and sandy soil
- Reduces water use up to 30% over pop-up sprinklers
- Slow distribution rate of 5/8" per hr. is ideal for newly seeded areas, slopes and hillsides
- Multiple rotating streams resist windblown over spray
- A protected closed-case design that makes it ideal for "creeping" grasses, sandy soil, and other harsh surroundings
- Engineered to operate at lower pressure while still delivering precise, even coverage
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Pattern: Adjustable
- Inlet Size: 1/2"
- Spray Distance: 17'-24'