The frost proof yard hydrant has a shut-off valve which operates below the frost line to supply running water, even in the coldest weather. The yard hydrant can easily be repaired without digging. The yard hydrant has a strong, 1" galvanized steel stand-pipe.
- Heavy duty built for years of reliable use
- High strength stand pipe provides protection against damage
- Stand pipe has superior corrosion resistance
- Zinc plated inner rod for long life
- Six flow channels in bottom valve allow better flow with less risk of blockage from debris
- Replacement components can be replaced from above ground without digging
- 1-piece plunger design provides a positive seal and easy adjustment
- Maximum Pressure: 120 psi
- Dimensions: 51" X 10" X 2-1/2"
- Weight: 12 lb