National Hardware Single Box Rail Splice Bracket - Steel
- Designed for joining two pieces
- Steel construction
- Galvanized finish
- Designed for joining two pieces of #5114 or #5116 box rail
- Includes 2 lag bolts, carriage bolt, and nut
- Suitable for use on corrugated metal siding due to narrow mounting surface
- Adjustable to bring rail closer or further away from the building
- Can be used with flashing with the 5151 flashing bracket
- One splice bracket should be installed on every length of rail to lock it in place
When subjected to 312 hours of salt fog spray testing (BHMA A138.18), zinc plated hardware showed severe corrosion while hardware with WeatherGuard protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Galvanized
- Safe Working Load: 300 lb
- Certification: BHMA A138.18
- Height: 7-1/8"
- Width: 3-1/4"