Bessey Clutch Style Bar Clamp - 18"
- Powder coated, ductile cast iron jaws
- 2 piece slip clutch plates
- Nickel plated, drawn serrated rail
- Non-marring pads on the top and bottom jaws
- Ergonomically shaped wood handle
The Bessey clutch style clamps are a popular and economical clamp that can be used for a wide range of woodworking and DIY projects. Sturdy hardwood handle.
- Cast iron jaws, Durable powder-coated cast-iron fixed and sliding jaws
- Safety by design, Nickel plated, drawn and serrated rail
- Secure, 2 piece slip-clutch plates keep the jaw sturdy and in place
- Protective pads, Non-marring pads on the top and bottom jaws
- Ergonomic wood handle or 2K handle, Ergonomically shaped, standard wood handle, or 2K comfort handle now available in the most popular GSCC3.5XX models
- Material: Steel/Cast Iron/Wood
- Clamping Capacity: 18"
- Throat Depth: 2-1/2"
- Load Capacity: 600 lb
- Weight (Approx): 1.97 lb
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty