First Alert Fire and Water Protector Chest - 0.17 cu. ft.
- Independently tested for durability
- Compact and portable design
- Clamping-Style lock secures your valuables
Protect your valuable documents and electronics with the First Alert 2013F Water and Fire Protector File Chest. This waterproof and fire-resistant safe secures your valuables with a locking, clamping-style latch.
- Fire-resistant, waterproof chest keeps your valuable documents and electronics secure
- Withstands external temperatures of up to 1550°F for up to 30 mins
- Waterproof design keeps contents dry even when submerged
- 0.17 cu. ft. capacity ideal for storing small items and documents
- Independently verified to protect electronic media
Independently Tested for Durability
- This security safe has been independently verified to protect digital media such as memory sticks, CDs, DVDs, and external hard drives. The document safe helps keep your important documents, jewelry, money, and other small items safe from fire damage. The safe also features a waterproof seal which protects your valuables if the case happened to be sprayed or even submerged in water
Compact and Portable Design
- Keep your items safe from fire at home, in the office, or on the go with the 2013F key safe. This compact safe box has a capacity of 0.17 cu. ft. and features a convenient built-in handle for easy portability
Clamping-Style Lock Secures Your Valuables
- The fire-safe box is equipped with a key lock and a clamping-style latch to protect its contents from theft. It includes two keys, so you have a backup in case one is misplaced
- Lock Type: Key
- Length: 6-1/4"
- Width: 14-1/8"
- Height: 11-5/8"
- Weight: 15 lb
- Warranty: 5 Year