Bar-Vac C & D Tetanus Toxoid Vaccine - 50ml
- It provides an economical, convenient way to protect healthy
- C & D Tetanus toxoid cattle, sheep, and goat vaccine
- Help control the clostridial disease with this proven formulation
BAR-VAC family of vaccines provides an economical, convenient way to protect healthy, susceptible cattle from clostridial disease, offering both 7- and 8-way clostridial protection and the option for Clostridium perfringens Types C and D, and tetanus coverage.
BAR-VAC provides 7- or 8-way clostridial disease protection with the option for Clostridium perfringens Types C and D and tetanus protection. It meets BQA guidelines for subcutaneous administration. By using Bar-Vac, producers can help eliminate the chance of tissue damage, common with intramuscular injections, and rest easy knowing that they're controlling the clostridial disease with this proven formulation.
- 5ml Administered subcutaneously (cattle)
- Repeat in 21 to 28 days
- Revaccinate annually
- Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35-45° F (2-7° C). Avoid freezing. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Anaphylactoid reactions may occur
- CI Perfringens type c
- CI Perfringens type d
- CI Lelani
- Size: 50ml