Grip-Rite Electro-Galvanized Steel Roofing Nail - 1-3/4"
- Use with vinyl siding
- Better hold than smooth shank
- Provide greater holding power
Grip-Rite Fasteners has the optimal fastening solution. There are many sizes and styles of nails and screws available. As construction materials and techniques evolve, fastener design keeps pace with the changing technology. Fastener needs vary from project to project and the safety and life expectancy of the project can be extended or compromised based upon the fastener used. Fasteners have been designed to meet the special needs of projects such as roofing or drywall and in many cases are known by the application for which they are intended (roofing nails, drywall screws, masonry nails, etc.
- For applying roofing asphalt shingles, insulation board and felt-to-wood substrates
- Large head and heavier shank gauge provide greater holding power
- Electro-galvanized for use with vinyl siding
- Barbed shank for a better hold than smooth shank
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Electro-Galvanized
- Head Type: Flat
- Shank Type: Smooth
- Length: 1-3/4"
- Gauge: 11 ga
- Weight: 1 lb