Hillman Fas-n-Tite Bright Box Nail - 1-1/2"
- Use for interior framing, carpentry
- Thin shank prevents wood splitting
- Do not use in treated lumber
Box nails are used for framing and general construction applications. They have a flat head which sits flush on the surface when driven into wood and are usually a lighter gauge than common nails. These bright, polished nails have a flat head and a smooth, thin shank to prevent wood splitting.
- Use for interior framing, carpentry, boxes, and general construction
- Do not use in treated lumber or where corrosion is a concern
- Bright finish
- Conforms to ASTM F1667
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb