Forney SA-1 Cylindrical Tungsten Carbide Burr - 1/4"
Shank mounted tungsten carbide burrs are double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Ideal for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas.
- Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic and fiberglass
- Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material
- Designed for use with high speed die grinders
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Size: 1/4"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Shape: Cylindrical (SA-1)
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Maximum Revolution: 70000 rpm
- Tool Type: High Speed Die Grinder