Forney 3/32" X 18" Fluxed Bronze Brazing Rod - 10 pk
- Low fuming
- Excellent for most brazing uses
- High tensile strength and ductility
This low fuming bronze brazing rod has been flux-coated for the best cleaning action. These rods are excellent for most brazing uses, and are formulated for high tensile strength and ductility. Yellow color coding on label.
- These brazing rods have been flux-coated for high quality cleaning action.
- These rods are made of bronze, which causes the rod to flow easily and be classified as low fuming.
- With high tensile strength of 65,000 PSI, these rods produce incredibly strong joints.
- Smooth flowing
- Count: 10 Rods
- Size: 3/32" (2.38 mm) X 18" (457.2 mm)
- Tensile Strength: 65,000 PSI
- Melting Point: 1,598° F (870° C)