Yeti Panga 50 Duffel Bag - Storm Gray
- Eva molded bottom
- Thickskin shell
- Stowaway mesh pockets
- Hydro lock zipper
With Panga dry duffel, you’re prepared with an ultra-durable storage bag, gear fortress, or just as your go-to duffel for off-the-grid adventures. fully-submersible duffel offers zero access points for rogue wetness and its rugged design complete with a waterproof landing pad, laminated, high-density nylon, and a HydroLok Zipper withstands getting dunked and dragged while keeping mud and water out and everything you’ve packed inside 100% dry.
This product is not a cooler.
- Eva molded bottom - EVA molded bottom provides a sturdy and waterproof landing pad for the Panga
- Thickskin shell - Laminated, high-density nylon is nearly impenetrable to nature’s assaults
- Stowaway mesh pockets - Two easy-to-access mesh pockets keep your valuables safely tucked away
- Hydro lock zipper - This is where the magic happens. Water stays out. Everything inside stays dry
- Metal lock hardware - Tough-as-nails, simple-as-rocks
- Quick grab lash points - Gear up quickly. Six total lash points are designed for versatile carrying strategies
- Dryhaul straps - Comfortable and durable – whether it’s strapped to you or the horse
- Color: Storm Gray
- Length: 23-1/2"
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 10"
- Empty Weight: 5.2 lb