Masontops Wide Mouth Fermentation Weight Pickle Pebble - 4 pk
- Can be used for fermenting probiotic sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi & more
- Features finger grips for easy removal
- Glass is non-porous and made of the high quality glass
- Designed for wide mouth or regular mouth mason/canning jar
Pickle Pebbles ensure vegetables stay submerged under the liquid brine during the fermentation process to prevent mold spoilage. They're perfectly weighted for Mason jar use: only one Pickle Pebble is needed per ferment! These handy weights also feature small finger grip grooves for easy removal.
- 4 Glass Weight for Keeping Vegetables Submerged during the Fermentation Process
- Can be Used for Fermenting Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More!
- Rests Inside the Mouth of Mason Jars; Features Finger Grips for Easy Removal
- Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.) and Fido Jar
Care and Material
Pickle Pebbles are made of certified, lead-free, food-grade soda-lime glass. The glass is non-porous and made of the same high quality glass as Mason jars.
washing Pickle Pebbles by hand with soap and water. They can also be washed in the dishwasher in the top rack as long as no extreme heat setting (ex. steam) is on. Pickle Pebbles are not intended for boiling or heat-processing. Please do not subject your Pickle Pebbles to extreme heat changes, like moving from the hot dishwasher to a cold brine, as this generally causes glass to crack.
- Material: Glass
- Mouth Type: Wide
- Diameter: 3.38"
- Package: 4 pk