Flexzilla garden lead-in hoses were engineered with a lightweight flexible hybrid polymer to lie flat and eliminate kinking under pressure. Lead-in hoses come in shorter lengths that allow you to attach a garden reel to the spigot without all the excess hose. Lead-in hoses can be attached to the end of an existing hose to add swivelgrip convenience. Swivelgrip action eliminates twists that occur when uncoiling a hose, so sprinklers lie flat and your work is more efficient. Plus, with our superior o-ring you get a long-term, leak-free connections.
- Extreme all-weather flexibility
- Durable outer cover resists abrasion, UV and mold
- Won’t kink under pressure
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Lays flat – no memory
- Reinforced mid-layering provides extra strength
- Anodized aircraft aluminum ends
- Leak-free connections – A durable O-ring provides long lasting leak-free connections
- Drinking Water Safe
- Hose Length: 3'
- Inner Diameter: 5/8"
- Fitting: 3/4" - 11-1/2" GHT
- Maximum Working Pressure At 70°F: 150 Psi
- Inner Tube Material: Hybrid Polymer
- Certification: NSF/ANSI 61
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime