Naturvet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chew - 90 ct
- For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks
- NASC certified
- 30 Days supply
Omega-Gold is for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Provides a source of DHA and EPA, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids to help support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave packages unattended around pets.
Guaranteed Analysis per 3 Soft Chews
- Moisture (Max.): 21.9%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6): (125 mg) 1.46%
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3): (450 mg) 5.26%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): (38 mg) 0.44%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): (47 mg) 0.55%
- (All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Salmon Oil, Maltodextrin, Water, Natural Flavoring, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
Feeding Directions For Dogs and Cats
- Up to 20 lb 2 soft chews
- 21 to 40 lb 3 soft chews
- 41 to 60 lb 4 soft chews
- 61 lb and over 6 soft chews
Calorie Content (Calculated) ME
- 5,109 kcal/kg, 43.7 kcal/3 chews
- Size: 9 oz
- Package: 90 ct
- Certification: NASC