MidWest Straight Tinner Snip - 10"
- Makes Straight or tight curves
- Hot drop-forged blade
- Made from high carbon steel
Straight Blade Tinner snips are great for making straight or wide left and right cuts through sheet metal. Tinner snips are made from high carbon steel to keep them sharp after numerous cuts.
- Makes straight or wide cuts
- Cuts through 22ga Cold rolled steel
- Hot drop-forged blades remain sharp
This product can expose you to VCM, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Length: 10"