Elanco Tylan 200 Tylosin Injection for Cattle and Swine - 250 ml
- A versatile, cost-effective cattle antibiotic
- Ready to use
- Treat cattle for pneumonia, foot rot, calf diphtheria and metritis
Tylan 200 Injection - a versatile, cost-effective cattle antibiotic
Producers have counted on its consistent efficacy for over 30 years
Trusted by cattlemen for more than 30 years, Tylan Injection is a cost-effective tool used to treat cattle for pneumonia, foot rot, calf diphtheria and metritis.†
For the treatment of pneumonia, Tylan moves to the lungs, where studies have shown it begins to accumulate within 30 minutes after an intramuscular injection.
Tylan 200 Injection comes ready to use and does not require mixing, reconstitution or refrigeration. It can be stored at 72°F or below.
†For use in the treatment of Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex (shipping fever, pneumonia) usually associated with Pasteurella multocida and Arcanobacterium pyogenes; foot rot (necrotic pododermatitis), and calf diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum, and metritis caused by Arcanobacterium pyogenes.
Important Safety Information
The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label, and use directions.
- Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children
- Cattle intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered within 21 days of the last use of this drug product
- Do not use in dairy cattle 20 months of age or older, including dry dairy cows or in calves intended to be processed for veal
- Do not administer to horses or other equines. Injection of tylosin in equines has been fatal
Directions for Use
Inject intramuscularly 8 mg/lb one time daily. Treatment should be continued 24 hours following remission of disease signs, not to exceed 5 days. Do not inject more than 10 mL per site.
The clinical significance of this data has not been demonstrated.
- Size: 250ml
- Form: Liquid