Connect two pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications
- Certified For Use In Potable Water And Hydronic Heating System Applications.
- Compatible With PEX And PE-RT Pipe
- Made From Lead-free DZR EcoBrass
- Connects To PEX Pipe With Copper Crimp Rings or stainless Steel Clamps
- Certified For Potable And Radiant Heating Applications
The sharkbite barb fittings and crimp rings meet ASTM F877 requirements. Brass barb meets ASTM F1807, Poly barb meets ASTM F2098, Copper crimp rings meet ASTM F1807, and clamp rings meet ASTM F2098 requirements. All sharkBite PEX pipe system components are listed to the NSF/ANSI 14 standard.
- Size: 3/8" X 3/8"
- Brass Barb Fittings: DZR Lead-Free Brass
- Poly Barb Fittings: Engineered Polymer
- Crimp Rings: Copper
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33°F At 160 Psi
- Maximum Working Temperature: 200Â°F At 80 Psi
- Service: Potable Water