Johnson Level Magnetic Torpedo Laser Level - 2" X 7" X 1"
- Three vials read plumb
- Built-in, rotating head swivels
- Durable molded housing
This magnetic torpedo laser level is a must-have at home or on the job. Its three vials read plumb, level and cross-check, and its built-in, rotating head swivels to project a laser dot, horizontal line or vertical line. Designed with durability in mind, this level's molded housing is impact resistant to withstand even the roughest job site abuse.
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross-check
- Built-in, rotating head swivels to project laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
Torpedo levels are designed for use in tight spaces, and this laser level is useful for job site prep, window and door installation, and interior decorating.
- Leveling Accuracy: +/-3/8"/50'
- Leveling Method: Manual(Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm+/-10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class Illa
- Maximum Power Output: ≤5mW
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA"
- Battery Life: 70 hr
- Working Temperature: 14°F-113°F
- Dimensions: 2" X 7" X 1"
- Weight: 0.28 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year