Oregon and California shoppers can choose to pick up their online orders at a Grange Co-op retail location, with no charge for shipping.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the retail location where you would like to pick up your order on the Shipping page during Checkout.*
NOTE: Yuba City pick up is only available to California residents.
- After completing your order, you will receive an email confirmation. NOTE: Although Ship To address information is required to generate the Ship to Store option, and your confirmation will display the Ship To address, selecting Ship to Store overrides that address and your order will be sent to the store you have selected.
- Within 1-5 business days**, you will receive an additional email notifying you that your items are ready to be picked up at the retail location you selected when you placed your order. (Most Monday-Friday orders will be available same day.)
- When you’re ready to pick up your order, visit the Customer Service desk at the retail location you selected.
You will need both:
- A copy of the email confirmation. You may provide a printed or digital copy.
- A valid ID – Driver’s license, U.S. Passport, government or school ID with photograph.
- After the initial email notifying you your order is ready, we will have your items available for you to pick up for 10 days. After 10 days, your items will be returned to the shelf and your credit card will be refunded the total of your order minus a 10% restocking fee. Multiple email reminders will be provided.
* Grange Co-op has retail locations throughout Southern Oregon. Be sure to visit our Store Locator to find the most convenient store for pickup.
**Up to 14 days for Yuba City.