- The Board of Directors has 9 positions.
- Length of Term is 3 years.
- Directors must be a member of Grange Co-op or be a representative of a member corporation, association, partnership, trust or estate.
- Three (3) Director positions become available each year.
Board of Director Nominations:
- Nominee must give their signature indicating he or she meets board member qualifications and desires to serve a three-year term.
- Must obtain signatures of ten (10) Grange Co-op members.
- Petitions can be obtained at the Main Office in Central Point. If you would like a petition mailed, faxed or e-mailed to you, please call (541) 664-1261.
- A petition, along with a biography and statement of the nominee, should be received by the Grange Co-op Nominating Committee on or before February 1st of each year. (If the nominee desires a picture to be included with the ballots, he or she can include this with the biography and statement or e-mail a digital photo to email@example.com )
If you have any questions or would like a complete list of qualifications please contact
Barry Robino, CEO (541) 664-1261 or
PO Box 3637 Central Point, OR 97502
89 Alder St. Central Point, OR 97502
Phone: (541) 664-1261
Fax: (541) 664-1246